Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, October 6, 2013

Spotted in the UK: New Rimmel Space Dust Nail Polish Collection

I fully realize that we here in the US have absolutely no right to complain about when we get new drugstore collections. Since so many drugstore brands are US-based, we often get collections long before they make their way to other countries. But MAN, do I hope we get this one soon!

The Rimmel Space Dust Collection is just now starting to land in the UK, and since Rimmel is, of course, a London-based brand, there's no telling when this collection will hit the US. But I really, really hope it's soon, now that I've seen these pics from Lou, over at Painting Nails & Baking Scales. Lou just spotted this collection over in the UK and kindly shared these pics with us:

 image credit: Lou for Nouveau Cheap
Rimmel Space Dust Nail Polish Collection


image credit: Lou four Nouveau Cheap
Rimmel Space Dust Nail Polishes in Shooting Star, Aurora, Moon Walking, Total Eclipse 

The Rimmel Space Dust Collection contains five shades: Luna Love, Shooting Star, Aurora, Moon Walking and Total Eclipse. These are textured polishes that also contain glitter, and there's even a shade that contains HOLO glitter. You can check out nail wheel swatches here (Total Eclipse and Luna Love must be mine!).

Lou is going to swatch the shades she purchased, so definitely check her blog soon for her swatches. Also, when I was looking at Lou's blog, I noticed that there's a new-to-me Maybelline Color Show shade called Tutti Frutti that I don't think we have in the US yet. I did some digging and found these swatches of Tutti Frutti by a blogger in Finland from March 2013, so it looks like this might be a Europe-only release, but who knows?

Again, I have no idea when the Space Dust Collection will be hitting the US, but I really hope it's soon!

Thanks so much, Lou, for the great sighting and pics! I really appreciate it. 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Maaan I really hope these come to the US, because after seeing those swatches from llymlrs, I want them too. I love Total Eclipse, it's like UD Loaded in nail polish form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh combination of some of my favorite things: purple...texture... but I will have them all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total Eclipse. Want. Now!
    Hurry it up, Rimmel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rimmel has been doing this for a few collections of np now, Canada gets none lol. Btw, if you want a proof of how much better you guys have it in the US, check out my latest US CP haul - http://sparkledbeauty.blogspot.ca/2013/10/the-biggest-us-cp-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crossing my fingers that we get this collection here in the US. I really like Eclipse & Aurora.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig