Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Burt's Bees Coconut and Pear Hydrating Lip Balm (and more)

Before I get to the new products, I want to make sure you know that there's a printable coupon for $1.50 off any Burt's Bees lip COLOR product here (this does not apply to regular, colorless lip balms).

OK, so first up, there are two new shades of Lip Shimmers for 2014:

New Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer shades: Apricot and Grapefruit
(retail: $5 each)

For more info, click here. For those keeping score, that brings the shade range in this line up to a whopping 15 colors.

Next up, a new lip balm:

image source: burtsbees.com
NEW Burt's Bees Coconut and Pear Hydrating Lip Balm
(retail: $3.30)

Coconut and pear? Oh Burt, you are speaking my language with this one! For more info on this new lip balm, click here.

NOTE: I've been told that this product actually came out in Nov/Dec but it's still new to me, so I'm keeping this up in case you haven't heard about it either!

Have you seen either of these new products in your area yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've seen the honey coconut one in Missouri. Also saw a new st Ives fruit scrub it smells divine! Can you PM why my comments never show up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck, you had me at "Hydrating". Seems some lip balms aren't doing anything but sitting on my lips and I feel like I am constantly reapplying. Will have to give this a try. The flavour sounds great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen those here. But will be on the look out for them. Cocoa Lip Shimmer is back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the chocolate blueberry balm is currently favorite love the chocolate scent

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig