Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, June 12, 2014

Maybelline Color Tattoo UPDATE

Just a quick post to update you on the status of the permanent Color Tattoo range:

  • Several of you have spotted other older, permanent Color Tattoo shades on clearance at various retailers lately. So I'm GUESSING that these shades are being discontinued in order to make room for the new Leather shades. The shades that are now on clearance at several retailers are:
Pomegranate Punk
Audacious Asphalt
Electric Blue
Fierce and Tangy
Gold Rush 
Again, I'm only guessing that these are being discontinued, but notice that there are five shades here, and there are exactly five shades in the new Leather collection. It makes sense that the Leather shades would be taking their places in the permanent display. Reader @cateyesdamsel just spotted all five of these shades on clearance at her Walgreens for $3.79 each (I just added them to the Walgreens Beauty Clearance Sale master list) and I've heard from several of you who have also spotted them on clearance at places like Target, Kmart and I believe at Ulta too. I haven't seen these on clearance at CVS yet, so I have not added them to the CVS Beauty Clearance Sale master list. If you've spotted them on clearance at your CVS, please do let us know!

Thanks so much, Susan and @cateyesdamsel, for the great info and tips. I really appreciate it! 
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. D: Oh no! I love Pomegranate Punk. Great that the new ones are permanent though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god! I have been stalking my local Walgreens looking for them, and I am so glad to hear that I don't have to camp out to ensure that I get the shades that I want (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited! I was just at Walgreens the other day looking for them, hoping I'd see them early.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been on the hunt for the Leather Color Tattoos in between trying to get everything I wanted from the Mac Sharon and Kelly Osbourne collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found the new color tattoos at my local wegmans. So happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks G!!! I'm glad the five on clearance are not favorites of mine, but I may pick up Asphalt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay. Too bad about Pomegranate Punk though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. they're also on sale at Bed Bath and Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  9. UGHHHHH NOOOOOO NOT POMEGRANATE PUNK. ...just leave me here in my puddle of tears. life is not worth living.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I actually like this color. I would run and grab one from clearance to have as a backup, but I've only used mine about once or twice since its not an everyday color for me.

      Delete
  10. I found them all at my Walgreens tonight for $3.49 each AND they rang up B1G1 50% off. On top of that there is a $1 off maybelline eye product coupon in the Walgreens June book. There were tons of Maybelline Color Whispers clearanced as well and they rang up the clearance price and B1G1 50%!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to know that they are permanent. Now I don't have to run from store to store to find them, I'll just be patient and wait for stores in my area to receive them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great news about the permanent matte color tattoos. But now I'll have to go pick up Pomegranate Punk ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know this is a late comment, but still thought I'd add that I bought pomegranate punk & gold rush - as well as some LE shades(the three mattes & the pale blue from summer 2013) - AND one if the leathers (Deep forest). There may have been a few additional bolder colors (perhaps a fierce & tangy?) that I didn't pick up but for $1 I certainly didn't leave much!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig