Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 25, 2014

LORAC News




There are lots of budget-friendly ways to get your LORAC fix right now!  I'm going to list them all for you today but, before I do that, I have some exciting news for my fellow LORAC fanatics.

Thanks to reader @makeup_junkies101 on Instagram for the tip that @beautylogicblow posted THIS PIC of the new LORAC Pro Mega Palette that's apparently going to be releasing in November. Rumor has it that it's going to retail for $59. I know that's steep for a lot of us around here but hopefully, once it's out for a while, we'll be able to snag it for a better price (wishful thinking, I know, but I never give up hope!).

Keep reading for ways to save on LORAC now....

  • Today through 8AM Pacific on 8/28, LORAC is on HauteLook HERE.

  • The Nude and Navy Skinny Palettes are back in stock on Zappos for $15 with free shipping (the photo at the top of this post if of the Nude Skinny Palette). These have been going in and out of stock quite regularly these days, so if they're out of stock when you read this post, check back and they'll probably be in stock again soon.  (Thanks to several of you for letting me know that these are back in stock!)


  • All of the LORAC products on the HSN website come with free shipping, and if you are a new customer, you can use code 20NEWSUMMER to receive $20 off your $40+ purchase (expires 9/30). There's only one set that retails for $40+ right now (the Pro Palette is still out of stock) but remember that you can combine items and still get the $20 discount--just be sure you have at least $40 worth of products in your cart at checkout. 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. And Lorac is on Hautelook right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girlie! I linked to that (first bullet point). :) Did ya get anything?

      Delete
  2. Derp! I totally missed that. And I grabbed a Mint Condition palette, what about you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much G! I was able to order the Nude Skinny Palette! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish HSN had the Lorac Pro 2 Palette! Trying to snag that with a deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use Ulta reward points or wait til the 20% off towards the holidays.

      Delete
    2. HSN.com now has the Pro Palette 2 with Primer and bonus PRO Mascara!!

      Use the $20 off for new customers promo or use FALLBEAUTY15 for 15% off beauty items.

      Delete
  5. Considering this mega palette is pro palettes out together and one alone costs 42 I'd say 59 is a pretty good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lorac OMG..I am getting my hands on this one. I have spent 59 bucks on so many drugstore products that just didn't work so I justify it that way! lolol. I must have but waiting until November is gonna hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing prices, just bought a couple great products from the brand. Thanks for the information!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig