Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, September 18, 2014

HOT TIP: Cargo Vienna Eyeshadow Quad for $11.99 + FREE SHIPPING

6PM.com (sister site to Zappos.com) offers free shipping on all orders, no minimum required, and they have a great beauty section that I stalk look at regularly. Today, I noticed a deal that I just had to make sure you knew about...

image used with permission from beautyjunkiesunite.com
Cargo Color Palette Eyeshadow Quad in Vienna
(retail: $30, 0.48 oz)

Keep reading for details about how to get this quad for $11.99 (you don't want to miss the swatches of this one)...

The Vienna quad regularly retails for $30, but it's on clearance at 6PM right now for $11.99. Again, you get free everyday shipping on all orders at 6PM.com, no code required, no minimum order required. There are other Cargo quads also on clearance right now, but they are reduced to $16.99 and $19.99 (when you select a shade from this page, the price will pop up). 

You MUST check out my girl Amber's review of the Vienna quad HERE. Her review has me sold on this one ("rich, pigment-packed" and "buttery" are words that are music to my ears!). As Amber pointed out, each shadow in this quad is 0.12 oz, which is huge (for reference, just one L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow is 0.12 oz).

PS: I have ordered from 6PM.com dozens of times and my orders have always arrived quickly (in less than a week) and well-packaged. Again, 6PM.com is Zappos' sister site (it's sort of like the Zappos "clearance section").
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig