Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, September 11, 2014

Spotted: New Cosmetic & Body Products

Here's a post featuring some new products/displays that I've spotted over the past few weeks. I'm still playing catch-up since being away, so I apologize if some of these items are not what you would consider brand new--they're still relatively new to me, so I though they were worth sharing! Take a look...

Rimmel Exaggerage Eye Definer 
New shades: Rich Brown, Blackest Black, In the Nude

I spotted some shades of Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definers, which were part of a larger display featuring the new-ish Rockin' Curves Mascara at Walgreens. I don't know how new Rich Brown and Blackest Black are, but I believe that In the Nude is pretty new (I think it debuted in July/August).

Over at Rite Aid, I spotted two Jesse's Girl nail collections:


Jesse's Girl Satin Finish Nail Collection

The Satin Finish collection is still pretty new (if those lovely nails look familiar to you, that's because they belong to Work Play Polish!). 

The Mardi Gras collection is not very new (it debuted while I was on my unplanned blog hiatus), but I'm showing it to you because I'm still seeing it pop up at Rite Aid stores. So if you've been looking for it, don't give up hope just yet!


Jesse's Girl JulieG Mardi Gras Collection

At Walmart a few weeks ago, I spotted this (thanks to everyone who also shared pics of this with me!):

Olay Fall 2014 Limited Edition Autumn Renew Body Wash

I don't shop at Walmart too often, but I believe this is a Walmart-exclusive. I was there to get a back-up bottle of Tone Argan & Marula Body Wash (which I believe is another Walmart-exclusive) because I'm kind of obsessed--I'll be reviewing that body wash soon. Anyway, that's when I noticed this Olay body wash. I took a quick sniff and it's super spicy--almost like the Bath  Body Works scent Leaves, mixed with some pumpkin. 

Over at Albertson's (grocery store chain) I finally spotted the new Vo5 body washes:

NEW Vo5 Essentials Body Washes
Cucumber & Aloe, Pink Peony & Honeysuckle, Ocean Refresh

I've been looking for these everywhere, since @roguedarkholme posted a pic on Instagram a while back (I think she found them at Kmart). I didn't pick any up (waiting for a good sale) but on sniff alone, my fave was Cucumber & Aloe. And just FYI, according to the bottle these are made in the USA, and they do not contain parabens.

Again, I realize that some of these products might not be brand new to some of you, but I thought they were still worth mentioning since most are still pretty new to me!

Do you already own anything featured above? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oooh, i need the Autumn Renew body wash!!! Sounds absolutely amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rimmels smudgeproof liners! I am going to go take a look at those!! Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using the rimmel eyeliners now for about 2 or 3 months. I have to say I put away all other liners and have exclusively been using these. They are so creamy and last so long on the waterline that there is no need for any other (and trust me I have a huge collection of eyeliners both high end and drug store)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig