Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Wet n Wild News and Updates

A quick note to let you know that I have added tons of new information to my original Halloween 2014 post here. I covered lots of ground in that post, so be sure to give it a read if you're a Wet n Wild fan!

Spoiler Alert: there are SIX limited edition Megalast Lipsticks in the Halloween 2014 display, and FIVE limited edition Megalast Nail Colors (as well as everything else I showed you earlier). See everything here.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm currently wearing Senorita, if you want a swatch... Also got You're Golden and 2AM Call Time but not wearing those today.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig