Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, November 28, 2014

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Beauty Sale Update


Well today's the day, my fellow beauty bargain shoppers! I hope you all have recovered nicely from yesterday's festivities (if you're in the US) and I hope you were able to get some great beauty deals last night and today. If not, don't worry because more fantastic beauty deals are coming for Cyber Monday!

Speaking of, I just did a HUGE update to my Black Friday/Cyber Monday Beauty Round-Up HERE and I added lots of new brands/deals. Some of these sales are live NOW, some are ONLY for today, and some won't go live until Monday. So be sure to check the dates in my listings and plan accordingly.

As for my own Black Friday hauls, I'm happy I was able to get all of the $10 Sephora deals that I wanted before some of them sold out, and I also get the Urban Decay $10 Ammo Box deal--I'm such a sucker for their old-school shades. But that's it..so far! I'm really tempted to take advantage of the EcoTools deal (listed in my round-up)...anything tempting YOU right now?

PS: I want to give a HUGE thank-you to everyone reading this for your love and support of this blog, and for all of the tips you've shared not only during this crazy time, but all year around. This blog would be absolutely nothing without you, and not a day goes by that I am not reminded of that through your generosity and your kind gestures. I love you all so very much, and I am so incredibly grateful for your friendship.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I got the Ammo palette too! It took forever to load the UD page but I kept trying and it went through! I thought for $10, that was a heck of a deal. I also got the LE LORAC palettes from Ulta so I got everything I was after!
    Thanks for your kind words to all of us...we really appreciate all you do. I am so happy to be part of this community of people who frequent this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally caved and bought the Pop Art Brush Set from BH Cosmetics. I had been wanting it forever but couldn't justify buying it because I already own a lot of brushes but at the price I couldn't pass it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting everything! I will be getting a lot of makeup/cosmetics/skincare on cyber monday, I mainly got clothes and electronics for black friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your scores G., I didn't participate this year in black Friday deals, but I read and kept up to date with what was out there. I anticipate more deals in the days to come and hopefully I will have some time to shop. This week and weekend I am being pulled in too many directions! I adore you and the work you do here for our "little" community!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really splurged big time this year! I even bought a new blogging camera for better videos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would not have gotten a lot of the great deals I got this weekend if it wasn't for your blog!! Thank you! You do an amazing job and should be very proud :)
    Keep up the great work!!
    xoxo CKellyBlush

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig