Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, July 2, 2015

Now Through 7/5: Get the Sephora Inside JCPenney Sun Safety Kit for $19 (Regularly $27; $104 Value)

Many thanks to reader @shannnyn on Instagram for this tip:

image credit: @shannnyn for Nouveau Cheap

Back at the end of May, I compared for you the Sephora Sun Safety Kit to the Sephora Inside JCPenney Sun Safety kit HERE, and I think we all agreed that the regular Sephora kit was a better value. HOWEVER, the Sephora Inside JCPenney Sun Safety Kit is on sale now through 7/5 for $19 (in-store only, only at Sephora Inside JCPenney locations). Since they're knocking $8 off the price for the weekend, that does make it a much better value, so I want to make sure you know about it!

AND DON'T FORGET that you can also still get a FREE Benefit Cosmetics luggage tag by printing out or showing this coupon from your phone at Sephora Inside JCPenney stores right now!

PS: I have also added this deal to my 4th of July Beauty Sale Round-Up here (by the way, if you haven't checked my list in a while, get over there because I've added lots of new deals today!).

Thanks so much, @shannnyn, for the tip about this! Also, thanks to readers @facebymary and @belleofthebeers for tagging me on their pictures of this deal on Instagram today!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig