Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Swatches: New NYX Whipped Lip & Cheek Soufflés

As you may have heard, NYX is getting ready to release a new line of Whipped Lip & Cheek Soufflés (I don't know the exact release date yet, but I'm guessing it will be very soon). Today I have swatches of this collection thanks to one of my longtime blogging buddies, Rebekkah at Everyday Makeup Blog. The moment I saw these on her Instagram, I asked if I could share. Take a look!

image credit: Rebekkah at Everyday Makeup Blog
New NYX Whipped Lip & Cheek Soufflés
(coming soon)

Keep reading for more swatches, shade names and more info...

image credit: Rebekkah at Everyday Makeup Blog
New NYX Whipped Lip & Cheek Soufflés

These appear glossy/shiny on first swatch, but dry down to a more demi-matte finish. The shades in this range are:

Pink Lace
Dark Cloud
Pink Cloud
Cocoa Bean
Molten Love
Coral-sicle
Plush
Berry Tea

Emilynoel83 recently discussed these on her YouTube channel (spoiler: she LOVES them) so check out her video here if you'd like more info. 

I wish I had a release date for you, but I don't just yet (although I'm betting they'll be available very soon). In the meantime, what do you think of these so far? I'm absolutely intrigued!

Thanks so much, Rebekkah, for the great swatches. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. These look so nice! This is a collection I will definitely be hunting down... stacie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I saw these at Ulta earlier this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh. Interesting. I would hope they dry down, here they look like lipgloss so I can't imagine what blending would do to my powder foundation, wipe it all off?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig