Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, October 4, 2015

HOT Deal on China Glaze at Ulta

Thanks so much to reader Kiara for this hot tip...

Now through 10/24, all China Glaze polishes are BOGOFREE at Ulta, both in-store and online. But online, the Road Trip and Electric Nights collections are also reduced to $3.75 each, making them just $1.88 per bottle. 

But there's more! You can use code 205730 (online only) for $5 off your $15+ purchase. 

I do not know if these markdowns are also available in stores, but I included the code for $3.50 off $10 above, just in case. You can access that coupon HERE for in-store purchases. 

SCENARIO: 

Buy 8 polishes @ $3.75 each ($30)

After BOGOFREE discount: $15

After $5 off $15 code: $10

= 8 polishes for $1.25 each

Thanks again, Kiara, for the excellent tip! 

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Please be careful about Point me to the Party (the multicolored glitter) from the Electric Nights collection. I bought it in the spring when it came out. I was finally going to use it late in the summer, but it had suffered from horrible "glitter bleed." I don't know if I just got a bad bottle, but when I got it it had a clear base like it was supposed to. Then a few months later, the color had melted off of the pink glitter into the base. Now the base is a murky pinkish color and the color of the glitter is faded. It looks awful. It's a huge disappointment for me, because China Glaze is usually a good product and I would expect them to use decent, color-fast glitters in their polishes. I also have the green glitter from this collection, Can I Get an Untz Untz, and I just pulled it out and checked it and it is totally fine - the base is still clear and the glitter still looks perfect. I'm actually planning on using Plur-ple from this collection later today when I do my nails. The solid cremes from this collection are very nice. I do not have Let the Beat Drop, which is the pink and orange glitter, so I'm not sure if that one had the same problem with the pink glitter. Again, maybe it was just me, but my experience with Point me to the Party was not good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bottle of Let the Beat Drop had the same problem with pink glitter bleeding into the base. Very disappointing.

      Delete
    2. I also had the problem with the pink. I had just order it from ulta. Now is a pink base and the glitter is white, purple,and orange. No pink.

      Delete
  2. awesome! thank you so much, I just got 6 of the Electric Nights that I was wanting to complete my collection for basically free after using my points I've racked up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having the worst time with my China Glaze Pink Chiffon. The color in the bottle is still ok, tho a bit thicker. It applies ok, dries ok-ish, then darkens when I touch water, and stays dark! It's NOT a color changing one. What's going on?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig