Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 10, 2016

(Expired) 20% off at Sigma + Free Shipping & Gift on Orders $50+


UPDATE: well this is a bummer. The code below seems to have stopped working (I thought it was valid through 2/11). It worked just fine earlier today, but I tried again and it's no longer valid. So sorry about that!

Just in case you haven't heard, now through tomorrow (2/11) you can get 20% off sitewide at Sigma HERE with code LUNAR20. Plus, if you spend $50+ you'll get free shipping and a free gift at checkout (you choice of several different mini brushes, an Eyeshadow Base, or Eyeliner).

I have had my eye on the Dry'N Shape Towers for a while now and have been waiting for a good sale to get one. Will this finally be my chance? Aaaah, you know I love my beauty gadgets and gimmicks! So tempted (if I get one, you know I'll review it here for you). How about you? Anything catching your eye?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. hey. i tried the code and it does not work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah man, it was working just fine earlier (I tested it twice before I posted). So sorry about that, and thanks for letting me know. Will update my post. :(

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig