Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, September 18, 2016

The Holiday 2016 Beautyblender x Too Faced and Beautyblender x Benefit Sets Are Live at Sephora


Thanks so much to readers Klara and @budgetbeautyguru on Instagram for the tips about this one! If you've seen the sneak peeks on social media, then you already knew that these were coming. We'll now they're here!

Click the links below to go directly to the item listings:



This set contains:
  • Beautyblender in petal pink (light pink) 
  • Blotterazzi blotting cushion (light pink) 
  • 0.08 oz/ 2.26 mL Too Faced Candlelight Glow in Rosy Glow (deluxe size)

The Beautyblender is full-size (in a special light pink shade), which means the value of that item is $20. It looks like you only get 1 Blotterazzi here (in a special light pink shade), so since the retail price for 2 is $20, I'll give that a value of $10. But that case is "priceless" if you're a TF collector, right? Anyway, it's hard to put a price on the deluxe sample Candlelight Glow, so I calculated it based on weight ($30 for 0.35 oz. = $6.86 for 0.08 oz.). So per my own calculations, the retail value of this set $36.86 plus whatever value you'd personally place on the LE case.


Beautyblender x Benefit Limited Edition Holiday Kit ($40)

 This set contains:
  • Original beautyblender 
  • Blotterazzi 
  • 0.25 oz/ 7.39 mL Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer (deluxe size)

The Beautyblender is full-size, which means the value of that item is $20. It looks like you only get 1 Blotterazzi here, so since the retail price for 2 is $20, I'll give that a value of $10. But again, that case is "priceless" if you're a Benefit collector, right? The POREfessional 0.25 oz. retails for $12. So the retail value of this set is $42, plus whatever value you'd personally place on that LE case.

Thanks again, Klara and @budgetbeautyguru, for the tips!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. These are so over priced, in my opinion. I don't know why I am surprised. Thanks for sharing though; I am a daily reader of yours. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Thanks for being such a loyal reader!! Hopefully by following along, you've never had to pay full-price for a Beautyblender before (I know I haven't! Lol!). ;)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Kaley. Maybe during the 20% VIB event...maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I know that I don't like the Blotterazzi. Otherwise, I might have been swayed by these LE sets. I got both a Blotterazzi and a Beauty Blender from subscription makeup boxes so I was able to try before I buy. I think it was Birchbox...back when Birchbox did it right. Don't even get me started on THAT topic 😬

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Its used to blot your excess oil( on your face) throughout the day. I'm not an oily skin gal so I've never used the one I received in a Sephora play box.

      Delete
  5. For a second there I was thinking I needed that case, but I don't EVEN USE my Blotterazzi. Oh what is wrong with me? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys in America are
    Complaining these sets are expensive, what about us in Canada? They are $55 here!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig