Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Attention San Diego Readers: We're Getting a Freestanding Urban Decay Store!

image credit: @lisa.quiroz for Nouveau Cheap

Thanks so much to reader @lisa.quiroz for this one! Lisa was at Plaza Bonita this week and quickly snapped the pic above to share with us. 

It's official: Plaza Bonita is getting an Urban Decay store! 

Lisa said that the sign said "Coming January 2017" and that the store is located in the center of the mall on the second floor next to JCPenney. 

This is exiting news, considering that there are only two other freestanding UD stores (the others are at Fashion Island in Newport Beach, CA and Valley Plaza Mall in Bakersfield, CA).

If you're in SD, you probably know that Plaza Bonita already has a freestanding NYX store, a freestanding MAC store, a Sephora inside JCPenney, a Nordstrom Rack, and a Macy's (as well as a Target, Forever21, H&M, and Bath & Body Works). So this mall is becoming quite the destination for San Diego beauty lovers.

Thanks again, @lisa.quiroz, for the great tip and pic!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I am so jealous!!! I am waiting for one to open in the NYC area! That is so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this just makes me sad living here in Nebraska! Of the above mentioned stores we only have Target, Forever21, H&M, Bath & Body Works, Sephora inside JC Penny and ONE MAC store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeyaah!! Lol! I live like 10-15 mins from Plaza Bonita without having to use a freeway! But didn't see this sign last time I was there cause I didn't go to the second floor.. This is soo awesome!! :D Thank you for the heads up!! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just one more reason to move back to San Diego! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, when I lived in SD, I loved Plaza Bonita. I live pretty near a Nyx store myself(that's by a Sephora, Ulta, MAC, Macy's, Bareminerals, etc.) but when I go visit SD it'll be nice to see a UD store!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig