Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, August 29, 2011

Butter London promo

A huge thanks to my reader Karyn for this one:


Now through Wednesday, enter code ROYALAUTUMN at checkout and receive a FREE bottle of Royal Navy lacquer with ANY purchase at ButterLONDON.com.

Here's how this breaks down: 

Butter London polishes retail for $14 each. Shipping on their site is a little high to the US ($7.33). But since you're getting two polishes, this is still a money-saving purchase because instead of paying $35.33 ($14 x 2 plus $7.33 shipping), you'll pay $21.33 total for two polishes and shipping. And since these polishes retail for $14 at Ulta as well, you're still saving money because if you bought them in-store, you'd be paying $28 for two polishes!

Thanks so much, Karyn, for the scoop!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I'd be all over this, but No More Waity, Katie is sold out. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!

    but don't bother if you're in Canada. The code won't work from the Canadian site. It does on the US, but you can't bill to Canada from that check out. Boo! I emailed Butter London about it, hopefully they include their other paying customers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great deal... but there may be a better one on the horizon! I was shopping at Ulta last week for Butter Londons and an employee informed me that I might want to wait until September's 21 Days of Beauty. She showed me her print out of the days giveaways and I believe it was September 20 or 21 that Butter Londons are BOGO free!!! I put those lacquers down immediately and will be going back for sure! Now, this is only a better deal if you have an Ulta in your town and don't mind their limited color selection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered mine! Thank's for the tip, I've always wanted to try this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and as pullstrings said, ULTA is indeed doing BOGE free Butter London on 9/20.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ulta is also doing a buy one get one free on September 20th.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was an awesome deal! Thanks for letting us know. I was able to score a color I can't pick up at Ulta called Bumster. I can't wait till it gets here! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig