Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Free nail polish (really!)


Do you want an absolutely free bottle of polish from the brand Fabulous Nails? I actually haven't heard of this brand before, but hey, it's FREE, and they have lots of pretty shades (including crackles!).

My pal Lisa emailed me this morning with a GREAT freebie, so hop on over to Drugstore Divas for all the details. 

Yay for freebies!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. boo...didn't work. told me my $10 credit had already been claimed by someone at my address - even though i had never heard of the site til today! oh well. maybe i'll try again later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't work for me. Same incorrect message as person posting before me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It worked for me & I got my free credit. I went to the site directly and didn't use the "here" link in the blog post and the pop-up said, "Sign up now for a $10 credit," so that's what I did!

    You DO have to provide a CC number to verify your identity, but it does default to using your free credit. Hooray! Thanks for telling us about this deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Worked for me! Waiting for my voucher to pink out my polish. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig