Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, August 28, 2011

Reminders and favors...

Hello, my lovelies! Let me start with the reminder:

THE WALGREENS $0.99 WET N WILD PROMOTION STARTS TODAY (8/28)! Click here for the official details, including everything that's going to be on sale.

Now for a few favors:

My friend Niki was kind enough to interview me recently for her amazing blog, Nightly Nails. I would LOVE it if you'd click here and gave it a read (if you'd like to know a bit more about me). Thank you in advance!

Completely unrelated to beauty:

My longtime friend Troy was given his own TV show on Food Network. He's been working on it for months now and it finally debuts TOMORROW (Monday night) right after Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives at 8:30PM. The show is called Crave and you can get a feel for the theme of the show here. If this sounds like something that might interest you, please please check it out tomorrow! 

Thanks SO much!
G. xo
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. AveryKoch: Gah! Thanks so much for catching that typo. It's definitely $0.99. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to my walgreens this morning to get some of the .99 cent bargains, and discovered that they still have some of those duos they came out with earlier this summer with a nail polish and top coat for 1.99. The gal at the register happily scanned the item to see if it would ring up for .99 cents, and they did! So if you see these duos, don't be scared to ask to check the price. I got 14 nail polish and top coats for 7 dollars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BubblyFairy: Yep, that was a typo--I fixed it. Thanks! :)

    Jaelyn: Ooooh, great tip! Thanks so much for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. My CVS recently cleared out their NYC cosmetics display, and the other day I saw they had replaced it with a Wet N Wild display! FINALLY! There is NO Wet N Wild anywhere else, save a couple of (empty) eyeshadow displays. SO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so looking forward to the Walgreens promotion. I just finished looking up swatches of everything and making my shopping list. Too bad I have to wait till tomorrow since there's no Walgreens in my town.

    FYI, this sale is going on at Walgreens.com too! Free shipping on orders over $25! The sale prices weren't there when I placed an order this morning, and it looks like some things are still priced at 1.99. I guess they're a little slow at updating today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went bright and early! Got all of the cream eyeshadow pencils, single eyeshadows, and the red gloss! I fell in love with the gloss and I don't ever wear red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. G, I somehow stumbled onto Nightly Nails and it is a most def nightly read for me!

    It was a wonderful segment and I had fun reading some scoop on you =)

    And how cool is it that your friend has his own show on the Foodnetwork! I will make sure to DVR it and check it out!


    Can't wait to go play at Walgreens and pick up a few nail polishes (like I need more LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can only hope to get to a drugstore in the next few days as my list is so so long. G. I think Giada Delaurentis was just speaking of your friend on the Hoda and Kathy Lee show! It was on at 11 on the east coast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. G: No problem :) The first thing that popped into my head was, I need a computer ASAP! I need to let everyone know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, how VERY cool that you know the guy hosting "Crave"! I've been watching the teasers for forever, it seems (Food Network junkie here, I'm afraid LOL)!

    Good luck to him, and I can't wait to see it (in a repeat, as apparently, I missed it tonight)!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig