Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, September 1, 2011

Great deal on Wet n Wild FastDry Polish 2-packs

Remember back in July when I posted about the Wet n Wild Perfect Couple polish promotion? If you missed that post, Wet n Wild put together 2-packs of FastDry polishes (one core collection shade and one clear top coat) for just $1.99 total. 

Here's a pic from my original post, for reference:


Why am I telling you this? Well thanks to so many of you for the heads-up that if your Walgreens still has these Perfect Couple two-packs, they're ringing up for just $0.99 now!

Why?

Because all regularly-priced $1.99 items are on sale for $0.99 for the entire month at Walgreens (please click here for all the details on the $0.99 Walgreens promotion if you missed my original post).

What a GREAT deal--two FastDry polishes for just $0.99!

A huge thanks to everyone who took the time to let me know about this--I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. i got mine the other day. too bad they didn't have the Saved by the Blue in a two pack, but i did get Teal of Fortune. i love a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked up the one with Party of Five yesterday! Awesome deal even when it's not on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These top coats are terrible! The drying time is 5+ minutes. And even then it takes hours for it to COMPLETELY dry. :( Bummed. I bought 3 of the two packs, and they are all like that.

    Going to stick with my tried & true NYC in a new york minute top coat. For under $2, it's awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig