Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Spotted: NEW Wet n Wild value-packs at Walgreens

I love it when Wet n Wild offers value-packs at the drugstores. Reader Amethystxiii on Instgram spotted an end-cap display of new value-packs at her Walgreens recently and was nice enough to share some pics. Take a look!

Note: These are permanent (core) items bundled together and sold at a lower price point than if you were to purchase these items individually.

image credit: amethystxiii for Novueau Cheap
One Coloricon Eyeshadow Trio and one Megaprotein Mascara for $2.99
(retail value when sold separately: $5)

image credit: amethystxiii for Novueau Cheap 
Two Megalast nail colors and one Wild Shine top coat for $2.99
(retail value when sold separately: $5)

Are you planning on grabbing any of these when you see them at Walgreens? Have you already seen this display in your area?

Thanks so much, amethystxiii, for the great sighting and pics!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I saw these at wags as well and was very disappointed they did not have the baked eyeshadow..party on the roof I think they are called, they had the other face powders and the white boxed nailpolish for 9.99 the new eye gel, lip gloss etc. Why oh why does this company fail to send the limited editions eye shadows to my New York area when Markwins is a NY company??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Need to try these! I got the baked palette and wasn't so impressed. Wet n wild makes eyeshadows that aren't pigmented! What!!??!!? Anyways they are okay but i would not repurchase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wet n Wild makes GREAT eyeshadows. They're pigmented and cheap, great combo lol. (: I have my eye on the shadow trio, the 1st row 2nd column (with the pink, brown, and coppery-gold color)! I haven't tried any of their mascaras, though... Maybe this is a sign!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never tried the mascara before, but the palettes are normally $2.99 anyway, so it's like a freebie, right? Nothing wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummm... I don't think there's any core shadows or polishes I don't already own, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've spotted these and am tempted by the eyeshadow-mascara combo. Anyone ever try the mascaras? I wonder if they're any good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've tried the mascara in the yellow tube and after a week or so (basically after drying out a bit) it wasn't bad at all. I was surprised. And makeupgeek on YouTube made a video on the yellow tubed mascara and raved about it. I don't know about the green one but I would give it a try if I see this combo pack at wags.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so happy to see these yesterday! I actually went to Walgreens to get some WnW trios with the friends and family coupon. I found both of the ones I wanted in these packs! My Walgreens actually upped the price of the trios so it was cheaper to get the combo. I also bought two of the nail polish trios. One package has a gorgeous blue megalast color I've never seen before called blue visionary. It is super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got one of these. I love their trios but the mascara for me was no good. It didn't lengthen or volumize all it managed to do was clump. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. My walmart has bundles with eyeshadow , eye liner and mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have all those trios :( I am still on the hunt for the limited editions ones with the really bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig